Frequently Asked Questions?
All the answers, in one place.
Why iMedia Console?
- Support… With our trained support and customer service staff, there will always be someone to help you make your iMedia Console experience as smooth as possible! Other media box providers charge for this or just don’t offer it at all. When you buy iMedia Console it’s free!
- Custom Channel list for Movies, TV Shows & Sports in HD. This channel list is updated every week to insure you always have the best programming!
- Private Sports links, often these events can buffer when you go to the public streams. Only iMedia Consoled offers private links just for our customers with no buffering!
- Firmware updates, very similar to a Windows update. At iMedia Console we are always working on our software to enhance your experience. Don’t make the mistake of buying a box that isn’t in production and will never be updated!
- Custom remote just for Kodi, only iMedia Console has customized every option for Kodi to get the full functionality out of your remote.
- Return policy, only iMedia Console offers a 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty on all boxes.
How is the iMedia Console Box different than other Android media players?
- Classic and CURRENT Movies and TV Series listings. Sports / Live Events at no extra charge or monthly fees using any of the many Free Addons on the market. Many popular streaming media solutions require monthly charges, from $10/month for only some movies (not New Releases or old Classics like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood collections) and TV shows that don’t have the last 2 seasons and no sports or news without paying upwards of $75-$90 per month! The iMedia Console Box is capable of playing Old Classics all the way through New Releases and this week’s episodes, plus all the major News Networks and Live Sports for No Monthly Charges!
- State of the art electronics layout design / component selection along with our proprietary video stream and memory management protocols to minimize/eliminate buffering. Most low-end / imported media players cut these corners to offer a lower cost product at the expense of performance, resulting in a fuzzy picture, pixilation and video stalling (buffering).
- Works down to 3.5 Mbps (vs. 10-15 Mbps for most of the competition)
- High end server access from content providers means faster performance, HD and 1080p content with little to no buffering. Most low-end imported media players use “public” versions of the add-ons with limited server access. These servers are constantly overloaded with demand resulting in streams being unavailable or at best, poor quality resolution and buffering.
- Regular content updates. Unparalleled support, How-to and Demo Videos. “Jail-broken” and other low-end media players are well known to die a slow death over a few months as add-ons evolve, go away, are replaced or upgraded. This is particularly true for Live Sports and Events Add-on suppliers and the high-end Movie and TV Series providers.
- Full Android Apps availability: YouTube, Games, Facebook, Browsers, Email, etc. Anything you can do on your smartphone, you can do on our iMedia Console Box.
What is iMedia Console?
iMedia Console is forked Kodi app,Kodi is an award-winning software media player and entertainment hub for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows you to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media as well as the internet. This award-winning media player and entertainment software, offers the latest technology to enjoy the hottest movies, TV shows, music, games and more on your TV, for free. All the latest Android Smart TV boxes are based on iMedia Console media player and entertainment hub platform.
What makes iMedia Console different from other Android TV Boxes?
The optional custom Wizard which can install a variety of free add-ons on the Media Center differentiates iMedia Console from other Android TV Boxes. The Wizard is custom made by iMedia Console and cannot be installed on other android TV boxes or devices. The iMedia Console Team frequently updates the Console for the best viewing experience.
Do I need a cable or satellite connection to use iMedia Console?
No, iMedia Console does not use cable or satellite signals to broadcast media. Instead, it uses a high speed internet connection (3.5Mbps+) to stream media posted on the internet.
Do I have to pay to stream videos with iMedia Console?
No, video streaming is free by using Free Add-ons available on the market. These free add-ons are created by third party app developers and stream media content that is available on the internet. iMedia Console does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by our channel partners and other enthusiasts on the internet.
Why purchase iMedia Console only from authorized dealers?
Only authorized dealers sell genuine iMedia Console products. Avoid cheap counterfeit products on the market by purchasing only from authorized dealers.
Are iMedia Console boxes sold at imediaconsole.com easy to setup?
Yes, all boxes sold to retail customers are easy to setup with the latest Wizard software. Complete instructions on how to update the iMedia Console is also included.
The iMedia Console Box comes complete with our Menu build-out for optimum usability and quick access to the main theme categories: Sports, Movies, TV Shows, News, Android Apps, Kids, and International content; all in one place. No need to hunt down your favorite movies, TV shows, news and sports in the few sub-standard, public add-on channels you had to load/install yourself! Only the iMedia Console Box offers this Organized Content option.
- How do I update iMedia Console’s ROM software? Auto updates!
- Why is there a IPTV Tab on iMedia Console? The paid option is for the user that just needs the live TV experience and doesn’t have the patience to search. It also is a great option for LIVE EVENTS.
iMedia Console does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by other enthusiasts on the internet, which is completely outside its control. iMedia Console respects the rights of others, and prohibits the use of referenced material for any purpose other than that for which it is intended (where such use is lawful and free of civil liability or other constraint) and in such circumstances where possession of such material may have any adverse financial, prejudicial or any other effect on any other third party.
- iMedia Console